February 29th, 2011
Sirius Net Systems successfully managed and improved several programs for Microsoft’s Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Business Excellence Team (BizEx) for one year before transitioning the improved programs back to MS Employee management.
Approximately 1/3 of all of MS’s revenue comes through the OEM division.
MS Dynamics OEM Customer Resource Management (CRM) - Program & Project Management Services:
• OEM CRM manages and reports on over 9.9B in annual sales.
• Management & Process Improvement of existing OEM CRM installation. Includes numerous CRM Business Units (BU) for individual companies and an umbrella reporting system for performance comparisons.
• The most elaborate CRM Dynamics installation in the world: This is significant because typical Dynamic CRM installations only have one BU for the entire company. Because of OEM’s partnerships with multiple Manufactures including, Dell, HP, IBM and all others who bundle MS products with their hardware. Multiple BUs were created to insure propriety sales and order figures of one Partner can’t be seen by team members of another Partner.
• CRM Customization projects for full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Project included OEM projects, SMS&P projects, and projects from other teams outside OEM.
• Management of a large project development team (typically 2 month sprints) and a Rapid Response Team (1 or 2 week sprints).
• Preparation for migration from version 4.0 to 2011 version.
Portfolio Management Services:
• After two months of working on the above MS Dynamics Program the Microsoft FTE who hired us left the company. SNS was selected to take over Management of the additional programs in the departing FTE’s portfolio.